If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. - Michael Jackson

Do You Have A Google Account?

Welcome to my blog! Firstly, feel free to look around. Check out my FairTrade Shop of the Moment and vote in my poll - the Shop of the Moment is located in the right hand column.
If you have a passion for the environment and social justice, please subscribe by typing your email address below. You won't get any spam - just occasional updates on how to change the world. If you have a Google Account, please follow this blog.
Also, please tell others about this blog. It means a lot to a thirteen year old blogger, and you never know - it might just change the world...

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Game On!

I know that for lots of us, clicking on to the Internet means just one thing - games!
And while there are amazingly fun sites like Miniclip, Friv, I Am Bored and GameSloth, there is a more ethical, yet equally fun, way.
No, I'm not pulling your leg. I am really and truly telling you that there is a free online game site that focuses on social justice issues.
Come on - check it out! Click here to play games that teach a lot about the world around you - and what the world will be like in twenty years.
Games about sweatshops, earthquakes, scientific research. It's all just a click away. It's all at your fingertips.
And it's a fun way to support people less fortunate than you.


1 comment:

  1. I am not much for internet games but these look like they are for a good cause.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete