If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. - Michael Jackson

Do You Have A Google Account?

Welcome to my blog! Firstly, feel free to look around. Check out my FairTrade Shop of the Moment and vote in my poll - the Shop of the Moment is located in the right hand column.
If you have a passion for the environment and social justice, please subscribe by typing your email address below. You won't get any spam - just occasional updates on how to change the world. If you have a Google Account, please follow this blog.
Also, please tell others about this blog. It means a lot to a thirteen year old blogger, and you never know - it might just change the world...

Subscribe to Be The Change

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Terry Fox

I have five minutes to write a blog post, and I'm being timed. So I shall cheat, and not write a blog post at all.
But here is a video for you to watch, if you can spare an hour. I watched it at school, and it is incredibly inspiring. It just puts everything into perspective. 
*If you are viewing this by email, you can watch the video here.*


Now I hope this touches you as much as it touched me. The Terry Fox Foundation website is here.

9 comments: