If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. - Michael Jackson

Do You Have A Google Account?

Welcome to my blog! Firstly, feel free to look around. Check out my FairTrade Shop of the Moment and vote in my poll - the Shop of the Moment is located in the right hand column.
If you have a passion for the environment and social justice, please subscribe by typing your email address below. You won't get any spam - just occasional updates on how to change the world. If you have a Google Account, please follow this blog.
Also, please tell others about this blog. It means a lot to a thirteen year old blogger, and you never know - it might just change the world...

Friday, December 2, 2011

International Day of Persons With Disabilities

Hello again, my amazing readers, and my apologies for a third post today. I am sure that you are sick of me, but this post must be written. So, here goes... bear with me here.



Tomorrow, 3rd of December, is International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Yes, that is quite a mouthful, so if I have to type it again I will call it the IDPD, if that's all right with you. :-) For more information on this annual day, click here.
So tomorrow, remember those who aren't as lucky as you...and respect them. Respect them, for many of them are stronger than us all!
Actually, on second thoughts, always respect people with disabilities. No - don't treat them any differently to anyone else, respect EVERYBODY!
Cheers - enjoy your weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment